JCMS students wishing to participate in JCMS Athletics are required to submit a medical physical in addition to other important paperwork before they can try out (see the links on left side of this page). Print out and take a copy of the Physical Form to have it completed during the exam. Physicals are good for one (1) calendar year and can used to participate in other sports.
We look forward to having you join our teams!
It's Basketball Season!
You've Got Next!
We'd Like To Congratulate The Following Student-athletes For Making The JCMS Girls Basketball Team
All required paperwork must be submitted to Coach Acoya, in the gym, before rrying out for JCMS Athletic Teams.
- Athletic Physical Form (PDF)
- Examen Medico Para La Participacion en atletismo Interescolar (PDF)
- Athletic & Activity Code of Conduct
- Codigo de Conducta Para Atletas Y Actividades
- APS Parent Code of Expectations
- Codigo de expectativas para padres
- APS Athletic Participation Consent Form
- Forma de participacion atletismo
- APS Student Code of Conduct for Athletics
- Condigo De Expectativas Sobre La Conducta Del Espectador En El Deporte
- NFHS Concussion for Students Course (You will need to complete the course and get the certificate. Put in your state (NM) and it costs $0. Turn in your certificate with your other materials.)
- JCMS Student-Athlete Code of Conduct (PDF)
- JCMS Athletics Policy RE: Grades and Academic Progress (PDF)
- APS/JCMS Zero Tolerance and 24 Hour Policy (PDF)